Heb je interesse in deze vacature?
For our Brand & Licensing department, Global Entertainment, ITV Studios (GE), is looking for a fulltime experienced Brand Manager (based in Hilversum). The Brand & Licensing team is focused on maximizing revenue from global sponsorship and brand licensing opportunities.
The Brand Manager will be responsible for delivering commercial brand consistency across GE ITV Studios portfolio in global markets.
Furthermore you will be activating and sponsorship and licensing deals across GE ITV Studios portfolio of key shows including The Voice, The Voice Kids, Love Island, Hell’s kitchen and others. You are reporting to the Head of Brand & Licensing.
- Develop strong relationships with international broadcasting partners as well as internal stakeholders
- Organize commercial kick offs to inspire broadcasting partners on best practices and ideas from other markets
- Monitor international brand integrations both on air and off air and make sure they are in line with brand guidelines and manage creative approval process
- Role out of existing licensing partnerships in international markets
- Deliver Brand Guidelines, brand decks, presentations and brand assets
- Execution of administrative, financial, product development, and miscellaneous tasks
- 2+ years relevant experience in a sponsorship, licensing or brand management role
- Bachelor or Master degree in business, media, communications, related field or equivalent work experience
- Proven successes working with a broad range of stakeholders and demonstrated ability to manage discussions with senior level partners
- Strong interpersonal skills and relationship builder
- Accurate and eye for detail
- Highly motivated, positive, proactive and team spirit