Business Controller, ITV Studios GE
Heb je interesse in deze vacature?
WHAT YOU DO
ITV Studios is a creator, producer and distributor of world-leading programmes that people can’t get enough of. We connect millions of people every day and shape and reflect the world we live in, we are More Than TV.
Global Entertainment is the home of licensing for some of the most powerful unscripted formats in the world including the current number one entertainment brand, The Voice and its spin-off’s The Voice Kids and The Voice Senior totaling 122 versions shown in 180 territories; the fast-growing global sensation, Love Island with 13 versions; Hell’s Kitchen, Come Dine With Me, The Four, I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here, Four Weddings, I Love My Country and The Chase. Global Entertainment, ITV Studios is led by Maarten Meijs (President GE, ITVS) and is based in Hilversum in the Netherlands.
It's a great time to join our team and as Global Entertainment grows globally, we continue to look for the best and brightest talent to scale with our growth opportunity. As we continue our expansion in licensing our brands, we are looking for an individual to join our Global Finance team. The ideal candidate will be an individual with a deep understanding of business controlling principles, analyses and processes. The Business Controller will work in the Business controlling team and focus on broadening and deepen the management reports & analyses.
- Manage analyses and reviews on Sales clusters;
- Support in month close process (actual and forecast reporting);
- Forecast alignment & reporting on intercompany deals (including meeting with prodco’s);
- Develop & enhance reporting on Global Commercial business;
- Controlling and analysis of specific business lines a.o.: international partnerships, global production support, various ad hoc analysis, business case reviews and contract reviews.
WHO YOU ARE
- 5+ years in business controlling or related field
- HBO/HBO+ finished education (RC Nyenrode is a plus)
- Strong knowledge of analysing and reporting principles
- A high analytical ability and understanding of processes and presenting this in a clear and simple way
- Accurate, result driven with a hands on mentality
- Experience with IFRS (in particular IFRS 15)
- Great understanding on how to prioritise
- Great communicator in Dutch as well in English that can build strong working relationships with cross-functional and finance teams
- Highly experienced with excel, knowledge on power BI is a plus
WHAT YOU GET
- A varied job in a young, fast-growing company
- Access to MyITV (development)
- A look behind the scenes or attend a live show of your favorite program when possible and within the set RIVM guidelines
- Good secondary employment conditions
- For the sports fanatics among us, a fitness arrangement
- Unforgettable ITV events
- A competitive salary
- Various career opportunities
- A great company restaurant with various healthy choices and delicious coffee in the pantries