Digital Operations Executive, ITV Studios GE
Heb je interesse in deze vacature?
Global Entertainment is the home of licensing for some of the most powerful unscripted formats in the world; including the current number one entertainment brand, The Voice and its spin-off’s The Voice Kids and The Voice Senior totaling 122 versions shown in 180 territories; the fast-growing global sensation Love Island with 13 versions; Hell’s Kitchen, Come Dine With Me, The Four, I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here, Four Weddings, I Love My Country and The Chase. Global Entertainment is based in Hilversum in the Netherlands.
As we continue our expansion in licensing our formats, we are looking for an individual to join our Digital department. The Digital Operations Executive is an independent role within our Operations and Consultancy team. The purpose of the role is to manage claiming activities and to process digital revenues.
- Process the revenues deriving from social media activities, using several analytics and reporting tools
- Manage the full statement process based on what has been agreed upon with global broadcasters and partners
- Manage overarching Content ID/Rights Manager activities to ensure all of our digital content is claimed
- Various admin back-office tasks to support the Digital team
- Quarterly chasing statements from external partners
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree
- Enthusiastic and quick learner
- Attention to detail and love for reports and Excel
- Experience with YouTube CMS (preferred)
- Affinity with ITV formats
- Fluently English in writing and speak
WHAT YOU GET
- Access to YouTube Certified
- A varied job in a young and ambitious team
- Access to MyITV (development)
- Hybrid working & the possibility of a compensation for a safe home workplace
- A look behind the scenes or attend a live show of your favorite program when possible and within the set RIVM guidelines
- Good secondary employment conditions
- For the sports fanatics among us, a fitness arrangement