Native Spanish Content Creator, ITV Studios GE
Heb je interesse in deze vacature?
La Voz Global is one of ITV Studios biggest YouTube Channels with over 1.5 million subscribers and more than 446 million views. Fans from all over the world visit the ‘Global Hub’ to watch the best and most outstanding performances of The Voice. Every week a new compilation video will be uploaded, containing five performances from different Voice territories. “The Cutest Blind Auditions of The Voice Kids”, “The Quickest Coach Turns” or “The Best Imagine Dragons Covers”... Each week, a new surprising category will be covered.
La Voz Global is looking for a native Spanish speaker ‘La Voz’ fan who loves to watch and discuss the show. As a Content Creator you will act as a Social Media Manager and Video Editor. Each week, you will edit new videos for the YouTube Channel and you will manage the international communities on YouTube, Instagram and Facebook. On a daily basis, you will monitor all local ‘The Voice’ and ‘The Voice Kids’ YouTube Channels to find the most surprising, touching or emotional performances. You will be responsible for selecting the best compilation categories and the total look-and-feel of the YouTube Channel. Besides this, you will be responsible for the promotion of all videos on other social channels.
- Monitor all Local YouTube Channels of ‘The Voice’ and ‘The Voice Kids’; watching, rating, selecting and organizing the performances.
- Creating lists of potential compilation categories.
- Editing (compilation) videos for La Voz Global.
- Editing photos as Eye Catching Video Thumbnails.
- Coordinate video translation (such as Spanish, Arabic or French).
- Organizing the YouTube Channel: playlists, sections & metadata (titles, descriptions etc.)
- Optimizing the Channel Performance by analyzing the Analytics pages.
- Promoting the YouTube Channel via other Social Channels such as Facebook & Instagram.
- Relevant education;
- Communicative team player;
- Digital native;
- Skilled in Photo and Video Editing (Photoshop, Premiere or Final Cut Pro) is an advantage;
- Outstanding Spanish & English skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong communication skills;
- Hands-on and pro-active;
- The ability to work independently;
- Affinity with media and entertainment.
WHAT YOU GET
- Access to YouTube Certified
- A varied job in a young and ambitious team
- Access to MyITV (development)
- Hybrid working & the possibility of a compensation for a safe home workplace
- A look behind the scenes or attend a live show of your favorite program when possible and within the set RIVM guidelines
- Good secondary employment conditions
- For the sports fanatics among us, a fitness arrangement
The first meeting will be a digital introduction to the Content Creation Social Manager. After that, an appointment will be scheduled with the Head of Social Media and someone else from the team. Afterwards there is a meeting at the office where you can see the building and meet the other colleagues face to face!
A PI assessment is also part of the procedure, this is an online personality test of a maximum of 5 minutes, it gives us a good picture of who you are as a person and how you work.