Senior Legal & Business Affairs Manager ITV Studios GE
Heb je interesse in deze vacature?
In addition to our Legal Team in Hilversum, we are looking for a colleague with a passion for the profession and a real team player. In addition to a sense of humour and hard work, we find it important that you are innovative and can think 'out of the box' as well as creative. You will have a fresh and energetic look at our dealmaking.
Every (senior) Legal Counsel within ITV Studios is responsible for a continent or a number of countries. In addition, you will work closely together with the other Legal Counsels. Within your region, you are the point of contact when it comes to legal questions. You think along proactively and are a sparring partner of the business. As a result, you are well informed and know what is going on in your region. Close cooperation with your sales colleagues is therefore very important. The activities include independently drafting, assessing and negotiating commercial contracts and partnerships. You can think of production, licensing, cooperation and exploitation agreements.
WHAT YOU DO
- independently drafting, assessing and negotiating commercial contracts, including production, licensing, collaboration and exploitation agreements, commission agreements and general terms and conditions
- drafting and supervising license contracts, deal memos and collaborative agreements all over the world with regard to the format catalogue of ITV Studios
- providing practical advice and support for television productions and online applications in the field of IP law, with a focus on privacy, IT and other media legislation
- maintaining contact with ITV Studios international partners, such as large internationally operating companies and coordinating/managing the local activities of these partners
- general legal responsibility for Joint Ventures & Partnerships entered into by ITV Studios
- negotiating and concluding contracts
- managing the current contracts
- advising on general legal matters within the company and supporting the direct colleagues in the department
WHO YOU ARE
- University degree in Dutch Law
- Around ten years of relevant work experience (preferably within the media)
- Full command of the Dutch and English languages in word and writing
- Knowledge of jurisprudence and legislation (contract law and IP law with a focus on copyright and media law)
- Knowledge of the sector is an emphatic advantage
- Service oriented, both to external and internal customers
- Be able to communicate clearly and openly
- Pragmatic, flexible and a real team player
- Hands-on mentality
- Accurate, highly motivated, positive, strategic, proactive and team spirit
WHAT WE OFFER
Every deal is unique, every new format brings new opportunities and unique legal challenges. On top of this, we reward you with:
- A varied job in a young and ambitious team
- A competitive salary
- Good secondary employment conditions (for example a NS Business Card)
- Hybrid working
- A diverse and inclusive work environment
- Eye for the environment (ITV Green)
- Access to MyITV/MyAcademy offering many opportunities (short courses / training and new educational events every week)
- A Good work atmosphere with happy colleagues, special events, the best quizzes, table tennis tournaments and other team activities
- Room for new initiatives and ideas. We are always open to that. Whether you work with us for a week, month or year
- Currently, we work from home whenever possible. Of course we make sure you have a good workplace at home. Including office chair, laptop, desk and confetti
How you apply
Apply via (link) or send your resume and motivational letter to Richelle Verheijen, firstname.lastname@example.org, Recruiter.
If you have questions feel free to contact us.