Heb je interesse in deze vacature?
WHAT YOU DO
ITV Studios is a creator, producer and distributor of world-leading programmes that people can’t get enough of. We connect millions of people every day and shape and reflect the world we live in, we are More Than TV.
ITV Studios is home to some of the best creative minds, crafting over 8,400 hours of original programming across 55 production labels. Our global footprint spans 13 countries including the UK, US, Australia, France, Germany, The Nordics, Middle East and the Netherlands and our global distribution businesses sell our catalogue of 46,000 hours to broadcasters and platforms around the world.
Global Entertainment, ITV Studios, is looking for an SVP Licensing to manage and grow our format distribution business in a to be determined country cluster. You are responsible for strategically identifying programming opportunities and partnerships, and subsequently for the licensing of ITV Studios’ non-scripted format portfolio consisting of formats such as The Voice, Love Island, Come dine with me and The Chase.
You will be expected to show strong leadership skills and partner effectively with internal and external stakeholders. The fastly evolving global content marketplace motivates you and in those surroundings you will play a critical role in unlocking 360 commercial value for our formats across all touchpoints. From the creation of opportunities up to and including the managing of all activities resulting from the sale of a format. Your top priorities will be fostering strong business to business relationships, generating full market understanding, converting strategic plans into format sales with the ultimate goal of driving long term content value for ITV Studios. You are reporting to the Chief Operating Officer of Global Entertainment, ITV Studios based in Hilversum.
- You will be at the helm of pitching, selling and leading deal negotiations for non-scripted format opportunities
- You will develop and maintain an excellent network of long term strategic relationships with clients in your territories, with a deep understanding of their programming needs
- You will bring formats to the market once launched. You will provide key stakeholders with relevant materials and keep them updated
- You will apply brand guardianship across all brand assets of the non-scripted format portfolio in your country cluster
- You will lead license negotiations contracts with a focus to drive an efficient and effective process from lead to deal closure
- You will coordinate with the different internal stakeholders in the sales process: legal, finance, production support and marketing/strategy Understanding and implementing the global strategy of ITV Studios, ability to see the bigger picture towards new media and ongoing industry developments
- You are responsible to deliver strategic plans and budgets, including adjusted monthly forecasting
WHO YOU ARE
- You thrive in an innovative corporate culture where autonomy is necessary, and strong communication is paramount
- You are a self-starter and you will drive ownership over all format activities in your territories from sourcing market opportunities, pitching and selling, running contractual processes, connecting appropriate teams for production support and ancillary exploitation
- You are able to work effectively and maintain relationships at all levels, both inside and outside the organization. Above all, you have strong pitch- and deal making skills
- You have a demonstrable track record and at least 8+ years working experience in a similar capacity and show strong affinity with the media industry
- You actively stay up to date with market trends, new technologies and industry developments and the possible effects on our day to day business
- You value the principles of continuous learning and development, and seek for (personal) growth opportunities
- You have fluency in English; and at least one other language, ideally Spanish, French, Korean, Mandarin and Arabic would be advantageous
- You have experience working with software support tools such as Salesforce
- You have an eagerness to discover the world and a willingness to travel frequently if required
WHAT YOU GET
- A varied job in a young, fast-growing company
- An online training platform with endless possibilities from Business English to Excel and Mindfulness
- A fitness arrangement
- ITV Studios Adacemy
- A look behind the scenes or attend a live show of your favorite program when possible and within the set RIVM guidelines
- Good secondary employment conditions