Heb je interesse in deze vacature?
Global Entertainment is the home of licensing for some of the most powerful unscripted formats in the world including the current number one entertainment brand, The Voice and its spin-off’s The Voice Kids and The Voice Senior totaling 122 versions shown in 180 territories; the fast-growing global sensation, Love Island with 13 versions; Hell’s Kitchen, Come Dine With Me, The Four, I’m A Celebrity….Get Me Out of Here, Four Weddings, I Love My Country and The Chase.
Global Entertainment is led by Maarten Meijs (President GE, ITVS) and is based in Hilversum in the Netherlands.
We are seeking a fulltime Strategy Intern who will start in January during 3 months.
You will assist the Head of Strategy with strategic marketing projects like how can we distribute Love Island to more countries? Or, can we distribute our content to new European streaming platforms?
More of your responsibilities are:
- Assist with the development of sales materials
- Be responsible for your own marketing intelligence project that will require contact with broadcasters all around the world
- Join daily standup's / hangouts to discuss the plans for the day
- Assist with ad-hoc research
You are an independent worker, who is pro-active and eager to learn. You are a creative thinker and do-er, you are the expert in making things tangible. In addition, it's important that you recognize the bullets in the checklist below:
- Perfect English and Dutch language skills
- Accurate & be able to cope with short deadlines
- Experienced with Keynote
- Social and outgoing personality
Our current strategy intern Tom: “Working for a company which operates worldwide, with the biggest tv brands as The Voice and Love Island was a very nice experience for me. I met new people, I created valuable projects, I have had a lot of fun and learned a lot during this internship. That’s why I would recommend everybody to get this internship, to create an experience such as mine.”
What’s in it for you
- €450,- gross for a full-time internship
- A varied internship in a young, fast-growing company
- Our internal ITV Studios Academy, both internship-related and for personal development